Saturday, March 16, 2013

Oz Orwell and the Crawling Chaos v1.0-TE


“Arguably Midian Design’s best game to date, Oz Orwell and the Crawling Chaos easily overcomes its lack of production polish with a fascinating horror / paranormal detective story.”
Description:
Hi, my name is Oz Orwell and I’m the founder, director, cameraman and ghost-investigator of “Ghosts & Mansions”.
Yes, the very internet portal where every week you can see a new ghost case.
Sure, I have to do everything myself, but I’ve never felt the need for staff. Many people think I’m a fraud, that the presences in my film clips are computer graphics.
Well, that’s right. I’ve visited 35 locations in Europe and 12 in America presumed to be haunted, and I’ve seen and heard absolutely nothing…
But things were about to change.
Computer graphics wouldn’t be needed for “Angst Mansion”.
And no one would ever see the new episode.

Release name: Oz.Orwell.and.the.Crawling.Chaos.v1.0-TE
Size: 208MB in 23F

Download: UPLOADED

No comments:

Post a Comment